As a small business owner I’m sure you have an abundance of skills and tricks up your sleeve, but writing might not be one of them. Or maybe you’re just time poor juggling all the other elements of your business that you’d rather pass on this one… As an English university graduate and an expert in online marketing – I am here to help!
What I can help you with:
- Website copy (e.g. your ‘About Me’ page)
- Product descriptions
- E-Newsletters + email campaigns
- Social media captions
Why does your business need a blog?
- Keep your website fresh and up to date
- Generate more site traffic and bring followers to your website
- Improve your SEO
- Be known as an expert in the field and grow your professional credibility
- Create more content for your social media and email marketing topics
- Collaborate and strengthen your relationships with other businesses, creators, influencers and brands
- Still not convinced…? Click here for more information.
I recently had the pleasure of writing a blog post for the amazing home decor business Dutch Warehouse. As you can see from the stats below, the blog post generated 837 views in the first 13 days after it was published, which was achieved through a strategic launch of the post across Pinterest, Instagram and email marketing. Imagine an extra 837 eyes coming to your website and looking at your products!
The second row of stats below demonstrate the strong correlation that the extra visitors on the website had on sales. In comparison to the same period in the previous month, where there were no blog posts published, sales were up by 36% and online store sessions were up by 96%.
In addition to boosting online store sessions and sales, this blog post did wonders for brand awareness and relationship building with other accounts – and has since lead to two new opportunities to collaborate with high end influencers on a photoshoot for the client’s new products.
If you’d like help with any of the above, or if you have something else in mind, please get in touch to book your complimentary consultation call and get a quote.